Want to Enjoy Sexual Intimacy Once More?
Is your sex-life dull and unfulfilled due to premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction (impotence)?
Are you losing interest in sexual intimacy for some unknown reason?
Are you avoiding sexual intercourse because of discomfort and painful experience, or having difficulty reaching orgasm?
Many cases of sexual dysfunction are of psychological origin, even in cases which appear to be physiological (for instance, fatigue or vaginismus, an involuntary spasm of the muscles of the vaginal wall that interferes with intercourse)*. In these cases, Hypnotherapy can help you regain the sexual pleasure you thought you have lost.Psychological Causes of Sexual Dysfunction
- Stress: financial stress, work-related stress, marital problems
- Performance anxiety or a fear of sexual failure
- Shame or guilt: Unable to sexually satisfy one’s partner whether real or perceived.
- Unrealistic expectations about performance
- Inhibition or history of sexual repression
- Low self-esteem or lack of confidence
- Lack of communication between partners
- Unresolved conflicts between partners
- Past trauma: Sexual assault or abuse
How Hypnotherapy Can Boost Your Sex-Life
Hypnotherapy is one of the safest, most effective and natural treatment for sexual problems because it works with your unconscious (a.k.a. sub-conscious) mind to address the underlying issue.
Just as you would pull out the weeds from your beautiful garden, our clinical hypnotherapist guides you to the garden of your mind to weed out the psychological stumbling block causing the sexual issue. By eliciting and utilizing your inherent mental potential, you can restore your sexual vigor, energy, strength, pleasure, and fulfillment to a realistic height. Your therapist will also recommend lifestyle changes in accordance with your specific needs and circumstances.
Whether it is impotence or frigidity, premature ejaculation or painful sex, know that you can overcome it and begin to enjoy intimate sexual intercourse once again. Book an appointment with us today.
* Diagnosis by qualified medical professional is highly recommended.