Don’t Let Anxiety Rules or Ruins Your Life
Is inexplicable anxiety, distress, nervousness, or excessive worries making it difficult for you to carry out normal daily activities?
Are people around you constantly advising you to relax, to take things easy, to take things in your stride?
Is your feeling of anxiety, dread, fear, or uneasiness affecting your social, financial, physiological, and psychological well-being?
- Excessive worry and anxiety over routine life activities (work, school)
- Physiological symptoms (nausea, trembling, fatigue, muscle tension, headaches)
- Difficulty concentrating
- Insomnia or Sleep disturbance (frequent awakening, wake up tired, difficulty getting to sleep)
- Panic attacks (rapid heart beat, smothering or choking sensation, fear of going crazy, feeling of impending doom, loosing control, chilled, flushed, fear of dying, sweating, weak, faint, dizzy, light-headed, chest pain, nausea, tingling in the hands, trembling, shaking)
- Avoiding going out for fear of panic attacks (agoraphobia – crowds, bus, plane)
- Excessive worry over panic in specific situations (speech, exam, interview)
- Excessive worry in social situations (work, school, church, party)
- Anxious, intrusive worries (turn off the stove, lock the door, contaminated objects)
- Nightmares, flashbacks, depression, sleep disturbance, exaggerated startle response after traumatic event.
A conservative estimate of 25% of the population, 1 in every 4 person suffers at least one episode of anxiety disorder in their lifetime. Although feeling mildly anxious occasionally is natural and presumably part of human evolution, excessive chronic anxiety can paralyze you physically, emotionally, and mentally. It curtails your ability to act, lower your productivity, leads to depression, insomnia, hypertension and poor quality of life.
Clinical Hypnotherapy and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) are scientifically proven therapies for treating anxiety and its related symptoms. Our professionally trained therapists are able to assist you overcome anxiety, helping you tackle unresolved and/or unconscious psychological issues, garner your innate resources, and building up your inner strengths and resilience.
Take back control of your life before your anxiety ruins it.
Contact us and begin living a fuller life today.